Sunday, April 8, 2012

second week of school

The week where we started drawing
Also known as "depression week" as the deadline for the project is approaching.
So thankful to God and my friends that they tolerated my random mood swings and attitude.
Also, got two out of my four pay this week but spent quite harshly on shopping):

I NEED TO SAVE MONEY FOR MY DRIVING LICENSE but losing the motivation now because school work is taking up quite my energy and time already..

Speaking of shopping, calling all Cotton On shoppers, there's a major sale ongoing now so do check it out fast before all pretty ones were grabbed! My usual venues are J8 and Northpoint.
Well, got myself some pretty goodies at Northpoint's Cotton On and met Xinyi's cousin working there, haha she's super friendly and kind when she offered to use her staff price to get me discounts but sadly, mine are all on-sale pieces so no discount): but thanks anyway!

Still at Shufang's now and I having work later on at 9.30! goshhhhhh gonna head home now bye

(So lazy to elaborate so i'll just dump pictures here with captions of course.)

First Assignment: Colour Wheel.
Touched up by my mom, love her sooooooooo freaking much, keep helping me on everything <3

best bud in class


charcoal drawing!


SEXY BACK

JIAXIN

MY CUTE BRO LA

Here comes my cam-whored pictures, doesn't really dare to post much..




so boring and so i stuffed 3barbels on my tongue piercing.



lunch break @ Anchorpoint food court.
i still think my ah ma's sell the best noodles.


sorry i sucked.


Caught the movie Wrath of the titans with Shiwen on Good Friday
and thanks for the advanced bday present.
i used to heck care this but now i kinda like it.
steamboat dinner @ SF'S! 7/4/2012


white-choc frapp
Caramel's still da best.


No comments:

Post a Comment